Originally developed and launched in 1996. Replaced by an upgrade Version 2 in 2000.
It is no longer available to buy from us, although many online marketplaces sell second-hand copies.
This software allowed you to
- Design in 2D and 3D
- Database full of realistic trains and scenic models from the Hornby catalogue
- Interact with your trains
- View your layout from any angle
- Track layouts "come to life" with interactive 3D
- Record your own walkthroughs and fly-bys
- 6 demo model railways to get you started